Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Birthday


Today it's my birthday! I'm turning 23

So for my birthday present i got so far is a tie from a friend who was here and visit! I always think that don't give me clothes and stuff so i have to pretend that i like it! it's one girl who can buy me stuff though! But this tie was really nice i liked so much!! So thank you very much Helen!

Tomorrow we have Susan our stylisme teacher and we have so much home-work! I have to finish all the quilting stuff and i haven't started yet!!


Happy Clappers - I Believe (VNDLSM & Spank Danun Remix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

älskar de kortet! hjälmen sitter där den ska likaså glasögonen och flinet :) smögen om ja inte misstar mej?

La Mode Parisienne said...

hey,happy birthday man

Anonymous said...

my love du har ju missat skarmen!