Monday, March 31, 2008

Alone again!



Tomorrow it's my birthday, and yeah something like that! I had my birthday party! i got so drunk because the Doud was pouring me Ricard i got so drunk i started to get crazy, so i decided to move cars lick people in the face, dance with people i didn't know and some more stuff that i apparently did! It was a night to remember! Sorry i couldn't make it to Showcase I really looked forward to it this time! but maybe next time I only gonna drink beer the things that i can handle!

Here you got a new song from Fedde Le Grand

Fedde Le Grand - Get This Feeling (Original Mix)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa inte vi att du skulle sluta med ko-kyssarna :P Kunde du inte hålla dej borta? Saknar dej Rikard!

Rikard Hernqvist said...

hahaha det var väl bara jag och du som skulle sluta med det? jag saknar dig med massor!