Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daft Punk!


Daft Punk is one of my favorite duo! there music is so good! I really want to go and see them live! I've seen clips from youtube when they are playing live it look so cool i just wanna be there!


Here is one song from a live set! they've mixed this! It's so freakin' goood!!!!

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Alive Radio Edit 2007)

Today it's eastern but it doesn't seems like they celebrate it here because I had class yesterday, I'll see what I'm gonna do today!

Daft Punk - Face To Face

I'm so tired but luckily we don't have any class on monday! and we don't have Susan on Tuesday our Stylisme teacher! So we don't have any home-works!

Daft Punk - High Life

And next weekend it's my birthday party I'm so exited! But i think i gonna be so drunk so i can't talk to anyone!! haha

Daft Punk - Too Long

Oh I have totally forgot I've listen to your mix Peter and i'd like it, I gonna try to put up a part that i really liked if i have time! thanks but the way for the comment and everything

Daft Punk - One More Time

This song i'll never forget. I'd just got my driving-license and me and David Thornell was out cruising in my car and i was driving really slow pas an old lady and we were bouncing around in the car and she looked at us as we were retarded and we drew around the block and put this song "Daft Punk - One More Time" and did the same thing again!! it was so funny!

Jennie my love! here you got some Daft Punk songs that i like! hope you like them!! ooxx

Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my love! :) du är bäst!