Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jennie T


This photo is from Smögen 2007, sorry Jennie, I wasn't nice to you then! Im gonna be better this summer i promise!
Here is some songs for you but i think you already have them but I'll put them up so everybody else can listen!

Barry Louis Polisar - All I Want Is You

I miss you Jennie, I have to admit that! haha I think you never tough that you will hear that?

Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You

Tomorrow i'll put up the other song you liked!

The Kniks - A Well Respected Man

In the school today we got an invitation to a fashion show on sunday i think i'll go i don't know yet! And Peter came today and asked us who want to do dressing for Elie Saab, I want to do that i like to be behind the show instead watching it!

Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips

This weekend i think i just gonna be home, I'm a little tired since Jennie & Evy was here!

Belle & Sebastian - Piazza New York Catcher

Tomorrow we are going to Premirer Vision (I have no idea how you spell that) It's a think there designer sends there interns and stuff to look for buttons and shit!

Kimya Dawson - So Nice So Smart

Just click on the links to listen

Leave a Comment if you want

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, de är bra att du kommit fram till det, jag ser fram emot en snäll Rikard i sommar ;) Tack för låtarna, men mycket riktigt så hade jag inte kunnit hålla mej vilket ledde till att jag laddade hem dom innan! Saknar dej med de vet du, de är väldigt tomt nu! Men 14 veckor går snabbt och då är de sommar och de är då Rikards nya liv börjar!

Rikard Hernqvist said...

det är tomt här med!!!