Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dressing


Today we were asked if we wanted to dress the models for the Haute Couture show for Dominique Sirop. It was more fun than watch a show i think i prefer to be behind the show than in it! My model was really sweet and nice to me some of us got really bitches to dress. It was kind of strange to stand there with a naked model first i was like yea... I... should.... dress... you.. but she was nice and explained every thing for me so the next dress it was more convenient i found my place what she needed help for and stuff! I gonna take the next opportunity if we get one. And it was a little embarrassing to stand there when al the models were naked! you didn't really know were to look!

Dominique Sirop website

I think that the dresses were so beautiful, the corsets were really nice and some of the dresses weren't finished so we had to help them to finish so at one time we were 5 people at one single dress!

So todays song is an old Bob Marley song that Klaas & Vandalism have remixed i think it's really nice

Bob Marley - Bad Boys (Klaas vs. VNDLSM)

Just click on the link to listen


Leave a comment if you want!

No comments: